Possible quiet period

I may not post much in the next few days as I will be traveling and also dealing with some health problems.

Saul

2 Likes

Saul,

I wish you safe travels and the very best in dealing with health problems.

Sincerest regards,
Vic

1 Like

Saul,

I hope your health problems are minor and dealt with successfully.

Dr. D

1 Like

Prostate, and deciding on a course of action, which is complicated but not life threatening.

Saul

Saul,

Glad to hear it’s not life threatening. If you get treatment, I wish you a speedy recovery.

Chris

1 Like

Saul,

What Chris said. Hope you’re back on your feet in no time!

Jason

Wishing you the best Saul.

Andy

1 Like

Good luck, Saul. Wish you the best.

Neil

1 Like

Best of luck to you, Saul. I have read all the comments that say the same and there are probably many more who haven’t posted.

Take care.

Jeb

4 Likes

Saul,

I wish you all the very best. Take care and best wishes.

Anirban

1 Like

good luck Saul. We all wish you the best.

1 Like

Saul,

I’m sure you will be fine. Please keep us posted.

Take care,

mazske

1 Like

Wish you all the best Saul. You’ll be surely missed here till you are back.

Chandra

1 Like

Best Wishes, Saul. All the best.

Best wishes, and thanks for your many contributions.

BH

Best wishes Saul I hope things are OK

One of the quiet ones here, wishing you well, Saul, during this quiet period, and so appreciative of what you contribute during the not quiet times.

okapimoon

1 Like

Saul- hurry back, this have become my favorite go to site. Seriously, give it hell and get back here.
BGM

2 Likes

Sorry for causing everyone a bit of concern. It’s off-topic, but I probably owe you all a brief summary:

A year ago I had a prostate biopsy which was positive for cancer but a non-aggressive type and we decided to watch it and re-biopsy in a year. The new biopsy (I had just gotten the results) was still non-aggressive but it did seem to have grown in size which scared me. I was going to be overseas for six months or so so I got busy reading and consulting with my urologist and we decided that whatever I decided (surgery or radiation) could probably wait six months safely. I have set up appointments with a surgeon and radiologist for immediately after my return and feel better about it, and less panicked.

Best to everyone and thanks for your concern.

Saul

20 Likes

Saul -

Good to hear that you feel everything is undercontrol and have a plan. Health is one of those things many of us take for granted on a daily basis however when something pops up it can be extremely overwhelming. Glad to hear you have people you trust helping you navigate this health issue.

All the best.

Eric