Possible quiet period

Saul,

Take care, please and I hope all works out well.
Mykie

Just glad you are ok and have it under control.

Thanks for keeping us updated,
Mykie

Saul I have gotten behind here, but I want to add to the chorus. I hope it all goes well with your chosen course of treatment. I hope you can enjoy your time away now that you have decided what you want to do about it.

I am excited for you going abroad for six months sounds amazing. I hope it is a trip of a lifetime! I am guessing a trip around the world…

I am guessing you are planning on staying involved here, I sure hope so.

What? I missed that one completely.

However, since I myself have traveled a good bit, I would love to offer some hints if you get to Nairobi, Kenya (8th most dangerous city in the world but there are safe ways to see that beautiful country), Buenas Aires (lived there 3 years), various parts of Brazil (5 months and a good friend in Rio who, if he is in town, will be available for whatever and speaks the language, (same in Nairobi)…that’s about it for foreign places. I’ve been to a few more but the few I listed here I know intimately.

Have no idea how I missed the “quiet period” as well as you having chosen a course of action on your health but I wish you all the luck in the world and all my best wishes and thoughts.

We shall shoulder on without you.
Mykie

Thanks everyone, but the quiet period was just while I was figuring out what to do, and traveling.

I’m back in action.

Saul