Praviner's Feb-21 month end update

02/28/2021 - Month end update

Dear Fellow Fools
Please find below my Feb-2021 Month end update. Sincere thanks to Saul & fellow board members for having made a difference in my portfolio and thanks to the forum I am now addicted to the process of investing for life.

Portfolio:

Company %
DocuSign 19.56
Zoom Video 19.16
CrowdStrike 18.46
Teladoc Health 17.95
Peloton 10.30
Datadog 8.15
Magnite 6.42

ZM:
I must honestly say that I am not excited like I used to be with ZM. But I am still holding on. Might sell if the deceleration continues or a bad earnings report.

DOCU:
Same thoughts as ZM. My company recently sold out of DOCU contracts in favor of Adobe Sign contract since that is resulting in the enterprise saving $1 million across the enterprise. This does not leave me with a warm feeling about DOCU.

TDOC:
Same conviction as ZM & DOCU. Much has been said in the boards recently about TDOC and I do not want to add to the clutter.

CRWD:
My top conviction position. I would love to add but there are many options at this time. I will just hold my current position gladly instead of adding to at this time.

DDOG:
With DDOG my gains are very modest to say the least. In it for the long term and hope they had a good quarter. I am excited with the recent Azure integration & FED-Ramp certification.

PTON:
This is by far the only position I am still in red even after having held them for a couple of months now. I might sell if a better investing opportunity presents itself.

MGNI:
A relatively new position in my portfolio. This is my first position in Ad tech and I am excited for its future after Disney contract extended for another 18 months. I started at 1% and the position grew to its current 6.42%. I might add more at opportune moment.

Watchlist:
I am interested in the following companies (not exhaustive). So many companies I am interested to own. I realize lately I cannot own every good company.

1. NET
  2. SNOW
  3. FUBO
  4. Lemonade
  5. Asana
  6. EXPI
  7. Fiverr
  8. ABNB
  9. SE

Thanks,
Praviner

11 Likes