PSIX

hi Saul…

I believe you sold a few months ago due to high valuation and better places to deploy capital?? Are you looking at them again with the recent pull backs or still find the valuation high?

hi Saul…I believe you sold PSIX a few months ago due to high valuation and better places to deploy capital?? Are you looking at them again with the recent pull backs or still find the valuation high?

Hi jdc,

Well at $46 they sure look better than they did in the high $70’s, and I will look at them again. I’m sure they’ve crashed because of the crash in the price of oil, and the real question is to what extent, if any, this is justified, and how much it will hurt their prospects. I don’t know at present as I haven’t been following them since I sold, but I’ll take a look at it and will welcome contributions from others.

Saul

1 Like

Well at $46 they sure look better than they did in the high $70’s, and I will look at them again.

Saw this mention of PSIX yesterday and in combination with the long discussion of TSLA valuation got me to thinking PSIX may be a much better 5-10 year investment than “guessing” where TSLA will be in 5 years. Tesla may be another Amazon with profits just a couple of years away year after year. Teslas future capitol needs are after all quite large.

JT