Reassuring perspective again

Reassuring perspective again: At today’s (Tuesday’s) close, after the “Big Drop” in our stocks, my portfolio is back to… a little bit ABOVE where it closed just LAST Tuesday, which was only three-and-a-half trading days ago (taking Thanksgiving and half-day Friday into account). It’s not the end of the world, or even the beginning of the end of the world. It’s normal fluctuation.

Saul

112 Likes

Good points Saul. Whenever there’s a big dip I try to look back at the date that my portfolio was last at the new total. One thing everyone needs to understand for the next few months is that there’s going to be vaccine news weekly. We have seen whenever news comes out our stocks drop, even if they have nothing to do with WFH. I’m actually getting together a nice cash position because I think there’s going to be a good size drop once vaccines start to ship and there are reports of people getting them.

1 Like

Reassuring perspective again: At today’s (Tuesday’s) close, after the “Big Drop” in our stocks, my portfolio is back to… a little bit ABOVE where it closed just LAST Tuesday, which was only three-and-a-half trading days ago (taking Thanksgiving and half-day Friday into account). It’s not the end of the world, or even the beginning of the end of the world. It’s normal fluctuation.

Ain’t you glad now that I talked you out of panicking and selling out? :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Saul

77 Likes