Return of the Red Guard?

Hundreds of “radicalized” kids rampaged through the halls of a Queens high school this week for nearly two hours after they discovered a teacher had attended a pro-Israel rally — forcing the terrified educator to hide in a locked office as the teen mob tried to push its way into her classroom…

The mayhem at Hillcrest High School in Jamaica unfolded shortly after 11 a.m. Monday in what students called a pre-planned protest over the teacher’s Facebook profile photo showing her at a pro-Israel rally on Queens Oct. 9 holding a poster saying, “I stand with Israel.”

“The teacher was seen holding a sign of Israel, like supporting it,” a senior told The Post this week…Hundreds of kids flooded into hallways and ran amok, chanting, jumping, shouting, and waving Palestinian flags or banners.

DB2

I read the two comments at the bottom of that article. Those two students are not employable. Their parents are missing in action. Spoiled brats making their own lives harder. Someone else must be to blame.

The comments often came from people who have zero to do with the Middle East. You can imagine the horror of bothering to educate them. I do not care how bloody impoverished the kids are those were the actions of very spoiled brats. Mentally undeveloped enough to know a mob scene in a school hallway against a teacher is extremely offensive. If this were against an Arab teacher I’d be just as offended. Against a German or any other nationality, I’d be equally offended.

A student pulling such a stunt should not be on school grounds.

I’d fall short of corporal punishment. But the parents in many cases here are worthless as such.

This is a battle in the US for the downtrodden. Reality it has zero to do with the Middle East. I can hazard a guess that most of them can not spell “Syria”. Education if only a high school diploma matters. It is not a place for absolute crap from any of the kids.

I hated unruly students when I was in the classroom.

I can not stand one unruly person who is a thought leader.

In that match-up inspired by the thought leader you know who the victims would be? The two making the comments bottom of that linked story and the rioters would be bloodied badly.

4 Likes