SEDG

Just a heads up on SolarEdge, getting slammed by association with Solar City and downgrade by Goldman to $25. Earnings report was good last night for SEDG.

Might make another good swing trade…

JT

3 Likes

Totally agree. This company is growing so fast, and their GAAP PE is about to be like 12.

What exactly is a swing trade

Never mind, I looked it up myself.
Thanks

Well after a quick search;

SWING TRADING STRATEGIES
As a swing trader, rolling with the swings of your investments, it’s important that you have a set of tried-and-true swing trading strategies. Playing on the upswing and the downswing, your trades will last anywhere from one day to several weeks (and possibly longer if the trade is working). Swing traders generally trade the daily charts, and they often trade daily candlestick charts as well. Some swing traders will use short time-frame charts to choose the perfect entry or exit, and some will employ long time-frame charts (i.e., weekly or monthly charts) to assess the general long-term sentiment surrounding the investment…

…There is also the Volume Spike strategy, Gap Re-Mount strategy, and the Rubber Band strategy, amongst others. Through analysis, experience, and trial and error, you can figure out which swing trading strategies work best for you. Whether T-Line trading, Japanese candlesticks, working for or against the trends, or a mix of all of the above, there is sure to be a swing trading strategy that you find useful, exciting, and efficient.

https://hitandruncandlesticks.com/swing-trading-strategies/

JT
I’m expecting at least several weeks with a smallish position.
Others may hit it heavy for a 50 cent gain intraday today.