SentnelOne Management Team

Before we look at management, i noticed this announcement:

Good timing with the 2022 Masters happening at the Augusta National Golf Course from Apr 7–10, 2022;
as Tiger Woods is Grouped With Louis Oosthuizen and Joaquin Niemann

SentinelOne Partners with Award-Winning PGA Tour Golfer Louis Oosthuizen
April 6, 2022
“SentinelOne is an innovative and fast-growing cybersecurity company,” said Oosthuizen. “Being a brand ambassador for an organization providing mission-critical cybersecurity technology is an honor. I look forward to continually advancing my game as a part of the SentinelOne team, as I know they will do the same.”

“In addition to a competitive spirit and fervor to perform at the highest level, Louis and SentinelOne both share a deep focus on consistency, accuracy, and intelligence,” said Daniel Bernard, CMO, SentinelOne. “We’re proud to have Louis as a part of our team and support a world-class athlete who shares our vision for excellence.”

https://www.sentinelone.com/press/sentinelone-partners-with-…

And there has been a lot of management movement lately:

Both of these gentleman have impressive resumes and tenure with the company and with the recent acquisition of Attivo Networks and associated expansion in TAM ( this deal expands SentinelOne’s total addressable market by $4 billion ) these promotions will contribute to an organized and efficient growth.

SentinelOne Announces Key Go-To-Market Promotions
March 10, 2022

Mark Parrinello has been promoted to Chief Sales Officer, and Eran Ashkenazi has been promoted to Chief Customer Officer, effective immediately.

“Mark and Eran have played a pivotal role in contributing to SentinelOne’s growth across the globe,” said Nicholas Warner, COO, SentinelOne. “Mark’s unparalleled sales leadership, coupled with Eran’s unwavering customer-first mindset will deliver tremendous value to SentinelOne as we continue to make the world a safer place.”

https://www.sentinelone.com/press/sentinelone-announces-key-…

“Management is about persuading people to do things they do not want to do, while leadership is about inspiring people to do things they never thought they could.” - Steve Jobs

Today we see even more movement in the C-suite:

Nick Warner has been with SentinelOne since 2017, building their Global Footprint and leading the IPO. He moves up the chain of command from COO to President and new blood is brought in to fill the vacated COO spot.

Vats Srivatsan is new to the company bringing 30 years of cloud and growing companies experience as Chief Strategy Officer at Palo Alto Networks,
President and Chief Operating Officer at ColorTokens, a zero trust security startup,
Managing Director, Business Operations at Google Cloud where he helped build Google’s cloud strategy,
Corporate Vice President at Motorola Mobility, a Google Company,
and a co-founder of a business transformation initiatives start-up.

A very impressive addition as SentinalOne Focuses on expansion.

“Few companies have achieved the growth that I’ve seen SentinelOne accomplish over the past few years,"
said Srivatsan.
“I am incredibly excited to join Tomer and the SentinelOne leadership team to help scale and expand further as a public company while focusing on what SentinelOne does best – delivering autonomous cybersecurity, powered by data.”

SentinelOne Promotes Nicholas Warner to President, Vats Srivatsan Joins as COO
April 7, 2022

“We are at a critical and exciting point in our company’s evolution with tremendous growth opportunities ahead,”

said Tomer Weingarten, CEO, SentinelOne.

“It’s incredible what Nick has accomplished since joining the team – elevating his role to President reflects my trust in his ability to lead us to new places in cybersecurity. Our momentum, our industry presence, and our differentiation have never been stronger. I’m pleased to welcome Vats Srivatsan as COO, leading our global expansion, growth, and operational alignment as we scale to the next level. I’m confident that Nick’s promotion and Vats’ appointment positions SentinelOne for future evolution and growth.”

https://www.sentinelone.com/press/sentinelone-promotes-nicho…

Wow, they sure are building a rather impressive management team, eh.

Best, kevin c
please click my screen name for disclosed holdings

28 Likes