SKX in Warsaw, Poland

My wife and I spent last week in Warsaw. Just down the street from our hotel was a fairly upscale shopping mall. The one evening after dinner we had a look around in the mall. We observed some familiar names and many unfamiliar. There were a lot of people in the mall and many were carrying bags indicating that they had made a purchase.

With respect to footwear, Nike, Adidas, Foot Locker, and Aersoles all had stores. We also noticed a boarded up store front with what I believe was a “coming soon” announcement in Polish for a Skechers store. The logo and Skechers written in English gave it away. However, I did not see this store listed on the Skechers Store Locator website for Warsaw though two other stores where shown with a third store that is to open in June.

Cheers,
Chris

5 Likes

Are you sure it was a “coming soon” sign and not a “out of business” sign? Not trying to be flip with that question at all – I’ve bought multiple batches of SKX over the last 18 months, so I want it to be the former!

Are you sure it was a “coming soon” sign and not a “out of business” sign? Not trying to be flip with that question at all – I’ve bought multiple batches of SKX over the last 18 months, so I want it to be the former!

I don’t know for certain. However, I do not recall ever seeing a sign for a former shop on the plywood covering a store front during a store change. It’s always been for the coming store. Perhaps things are different in Poland.

Cheers,
Chris