my only two holdings for the past 6 months (other than VEEV that I sold buy more NVDA) are SHOP and NVDA
My portfolio since december has been 70% TSLA and 30% NVDA.
I would be interested to know:
- when each of you devoted your entire portfolio to these stocks, where each was trading
- what percentage your portfolio is of your total net worth
- what your portfolio has looked like in the past (have you owned 10+ stocks at any point? etfs? bonds?)
- how long you plan to keep these positions and what would make you change your mind
- when/if you would trim one or more of your holdings to add another stock to the portfolio