Some new 1ypeg.com tools

The 1ypeg.com site seems to no longer be updating the “Historical Adjusted P/E” chart (as of 5 January). I love this view as an alternative view of how the stock has been performing … such a tragedy if it is lost!

I believe Neil (nevercontent) created this amazing tool? I haven’t seen him posting in some time… Any idea if he (or someone else) can be contacted? I have found this tool so useful I may need to create my own but would love to see this one continue as it appears a few people here are still using it (based on updates continuing to appear).

6 Likes

The 1ypeg.com site appears to be a great implementation and still useful as far as I can tell. You (we) simply need to update the earnings data.

From Neil on 1/31/16 (above):
You might just have to add the earnings data if someone else hasn’t already. You can do that by navigating to the stock you want and then clicking the “Add Quarter” button if data (or more data) is needed.

It would be great if we could pump this data in. I’ve looked into finding a “free” data source but I don’t see for reliable quarterly data. It would be a license violation to harvest this data from most sources. Looks like we have to do it by manually…

BobTheJester: The 1ypeg.com site appears to be a great implementation and still useful as far as I can tell.

All earnings & revenue features are working perfectly but look carefully at the “Historical Adjusted P/E” chart which converts the daily stock price to daily adjusted P/E. Last update for all stocks I checked is 5 January 2017. Missing several weeks of the most recent data.

Still a wonderful visualization without that daily adjusted P/E visualization, but that gave an additional feel for the trend of the stock in a way not easy to see normally…

2 Likes