Something cool about Avigilon

So, as I usually do, after I invest in a company I continue too learn about it. Anyway, Avigilon (Aiocf/Avo), has many cool YouTube videos showing all their different products. So, obviously, I watched them all.

Well, after watching the Superbowl with my friends, I wanted to go back and watch a particular commercial again. I remember thinking the commercial was really, really funny, but with all the commotion, it was difficult to get the full taste of it. So, I went to YouTube and searched for the the BMW commercial with Katie Couric/Bryant Gumble. I found it and watched it a few times. The beginning of that commercial is sooo classic and funny (Here is the advertisement : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBXCW-l8oYw )

Anyway, while I am watching the commercial, guess what pops up as a sponsored Ad within the video? Yes, Avigilon. I guess YouTube remembered that I was watching clips from Avigilon so they must have placed the sponsored Ad withinn the clip for the commercial.

Very cool. It says to me that Avigilon is definitely trying to get the word out for their products.

Dave

Long Aiocf/Avo and still pondering about buying more

1 Like

BMW i3 ad “nothing under the hood”
Yes, and very little storage space either

http://www.cleanmpg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48152&pa…

I do like the rear “suicide doors” which despite the nick name can be safe and make rear entry much easier.

Yes, Avigilon. I guess YouTube remembered that I was watching clips from Avigilon so they must have placed the sponsored Ad withinn the clip for the commercial. Very cool. It says to me that Avigilon is definitely trying to get the word out for their products.

Hi Dave, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was CRTO that placed the ad. That’s what they do.

Saul

Interesting on CRTO

I just read the summary writeup for CRTO. Definitely very interesting.

It seems a bit more complex to me then AIOCf/AVO and BOFI. I live in NYC and the need for high quality security cameras in all the subways is huge. The AIOCF/AVO market just seems endless. As for BOFI, the idea of online banking is awesome and that certainly feels like the future of banking. As for CRTO, that type of advertising certainly is the future of the internet, but it just feels sooo hard to understand.

I plan on doing a bit much research into CRTO before I put a position on…but it definitely has my attention as a possible play.

As for AIOCF/AVO, i’m up a quick 20%, which usually means the future is bright. I’ve been a winning day trader for over 15 years, and one of the best signs that a trade is going to win is the speed and the intensity of being right after the initial position. I know investing is completely different. Plus, I totally know that some members on this board have owned AIOCF/AVO for a few months and are currently down on the position. But, for my position, being positive by 20% on a stock in a relatively sluggish market environment over the past 2 weeks without their being any major news or earnings report, that can be meaningful. as always, Time will tell if its meaningful.

So far I’ve been loving this board. Really quality stuff is going on here

Dave

Long AIOCF/AVO and thinking of adding…long BOFI…thinking of buying CRTO

5 Likes

Yes, Avigilon. I guess YouTube remembered that I was watching clips from Avigilon so they must have placed the sponsored Ad withinn the clip for the commercial. Very cool. It says to me that Avigilon is definitely trying to get the word out for their products.

Hi Dave, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was CRTO that placed the ad. That’s what they do.

Saul

Just an FYI…All embedded YouTube advertising, including re-directs, are Google’s, through DoubleClick.

cautiousone

1 Like