SQ targeted by Citron

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3350370-square-targeted-citron…

Ya just gotta hate Citron…

Mark

3 Likes

yeah, Left is a slimy human being. I don’t like him or what he does. I do like being able to buy companies that dip in the short term. He has been very good to my networth.

best,
Ethan

2 Likes

I just realized that Left is Saul’s evil twin. Watch out for him trashing NTNX eventually.

5 Likes

In the couple days since Left’s claim, Square has been trading flat or slightly up.

This either means:

1. Left’s argument wasn’t convincing enough for traders to jump ship
  2. The recent route in SQ’s share price had already shaken out all the short term traders

Which is it (feel free to add more reasons)? If #2 is the case, that should be a strong indication that now is the time to get back in to SQ, with the assumption that everyone who’s still in is in for the long(er) run.

Thoughts?

In the couple days since Left’s claim, Square has been trading flat or slightly up.

This either means:
1) Left’s argument wasn’t convincing enough for traders to jump ship
2) The recent route in SQ’s share price had already shaken out all the short term traders

…or 3) People are realizing that Left (Citron) makes sh!t up to drive the price of a stock down.

3 Likes

or 4) SQ was going to go up a bunch and Left’s BS kept it merely about even.

-IGU-

This weasel’s going right down the list of my holdings. Guess I’ll just have to buy more.

“What’s your job, Daddy?”

“I lie, cheat, steal and tear things down.”

“Cool. Can I do that when I grow up?”

“Sure, son. Just make sure you can live with no pride whatsoever.”

“What’s pride, Dad?”

“hmm … I forget.”

5 Likes