Square - Nomura raises estimates

…Broker raises PT by $16 to $64, the most bullish on Street and a potential 59% upside to Thursday’s close; reiterates “buy” rating.

** In 10 years, SQ likely to be a very different company helped by accelerating share gains from payment peers and relentless disruption of services like payroll and HR, says Nomura analysts

** Says 2018 will be yet another “phenomenal” year for SQ…

27 Likes

does this brokerage have any credibility? or are they just playing the usual games? difficult to know who to trust…

I recognize the brokers’ effect on share prices, but I’m not trusting them to influence my investing decisions

2 Likes

Should I buy Square when market opens Monday, Feb 26?
I have $1000 sitting in cash in my Charles Shwab.
Starting to read and study the world of Saul. Normally just do what SA and RB say.

Not sure if this is even a kosher question for this thread. Just saw Saul’s name on it. .

Should I buy Square when market opens Monday, Feb 26?
I have $1000 sitting in cash in my Charles Shwab.
Starting to read and study the world of Saul. Normally just do what SA and RB say.

Gotta determine that for yourself, based on your monetary needs, allocations, and figuring out the best thing to do with that cash sitting in your account. There are lots of good opportunities out there.

At present valuations, I personally would not be looking to add to my Square position over something like Arista Networks, other than the fact that my Arista position is already about a 12% position. What allocations you already have, what your goals are, and your own evaluations of the opportunities at hand are the key factors in deciding what to buy next.

1 Like