Still in development, but interesting

http://nocamels.com/2014/08/futuristic-eiminda-helmet-monito…

Futuristic EIMindA ‘Helmet’ Monitors Brain Health Like Never Before
By David Shamah, The Times of Israel August 14, 2014

Helmet-like Israeli brain monitor that works without penetrating the skull has the potential to spot problems early, giving doctors a chance to step in with treatment programs to help patients cope with disorders like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and ADHD. [end quote]

Lightweight, easy to use and efficient, this device could revolutionize neurology. Worth keeping an eye on the progress of commercialization.
Wendy

7 Likes

Wendy,

That’s very interesting. Thank you for sharing!

Chris

That was an interesting article thanks.

For me it brings up question that I wonder if others have wrestled with. How much of my portfolio can I have an companies from Israel? I don’t know, I’ve thought about it and I try to keep it to no more than about 10% of my portfolio. I worry that I could wake up one day and Israel could be overrun. I don’t know if anyone else worries about this, there are so many excellent prospects in Israel: Teva pharmaceuticals, Stratasys, Soda Stream…

2 Likes

For me it brings up question that I wonder if others have wrestled with. How much of my portfolio can I have an companies from Israel? I don’t know, I’ve thought about it and I try to keep it to no more than about 10% of my portfolio. I worry that I could wake up one day and Israel could be overrun. I don’t know if anyone else worries about this, there are so many excellent prospects in Israel: Teva pharmaceuticals, Stratasys, Soda Stream…

Hi Flygirl,
Great question. There are lots of small companies with great ideas too, but I have the same worries as you. I usually don’t have more than one Israeli company at a time for that reason. If many people feel that way it probably makes Israeli companies cheaper compared to equivalent companies headquartered in the US.
Best,
Saul