TTS

What are everyone’s thoughts on TTS? RB seems to be hot to trot on the stock but I see falling same store sales, the not totally above board brother in law stuff, and now probably a slow down in the housing market.

Thanks,
E

What are everyone’s thoughts on TTS? RB seems to be hot to trot on the stock but I see falling same store sales, the not totally above board brother in law stuff, and now probably a slow down in the housing market. Thanks, E

I’m with you, E. I can’t believe they are still recommending it. You have to think in the entire universe of stocks out there, that there are bound to be better companies to get excited about. I think it’s part of the same syndrome: if we once recommended it, we can’t admit we made a mistake. The Westport Syndrome.

JMunHO

Saul

3 Likes

TTS

I’m unwinding and taking small losses in unprofitable options positions. I could have extended the expiration date but like Saul and you, I see no redeeming value. In fact, I sold options to generate income, rather than buy the stock. Now, I’m glad I did as my losses with the options will be far less than had I bought the stock.

I’m not much a fan of a retail effort whose attraction is to lazy people who could pay far less by traveling to a few more stores and maybe a bit of creativity (that’s why I didn’t buy it in the first place).

I learned from my losses in SODA and COACH and now when a recommendation comes down from a service I respect but my gut says “just why would anyone do that”?, I use options.
Mykie
PS just sharing out of the joy of returning to the boards, not recommending.