UBNT

I opened a position with UBNT at the end of the month. I had looked at the MF-RB thesis and UBNT’s growth in EPS, revenue and cash flow over the last few years, as well as what they do and are. But I think I also remember someone on this board had mentioned something about them too.

I have looked for it but haven’t found the post.
Anybody know?

Thanks,
Frank

PS, here is what they do:

" Ubiquiti Networks, Inc., develops high performance networking technology for service providers and enterprises. The Company’s technology platforms for service providers enable carrier-class network infrastructure for fixed wireless broadband, wireless backhaul systems and routing. The Company’s technology platforms for enterprises enable wireless local area network (WLAN) infrastructure, video surveillance products, and machine-to-machine communications. The Company offers products and solutions based on its proprietary technology with disruptive price-performance characteristics across multiple markets "

Saul posted the following in post 21248, is that it?

Well, I retook a small position in UBNT. Why? First Ant reintroduced it to the board http://discussion.fool.com/interesting-perspective-on-ubnt-shop-…… and linked to a nice presentation by fahmy. It got me interested.

Saul posted the following in post 21248, is that it?

Yep, that’s the post where I described why I reinvested in UBNT. Thanks John.

Saul