UiPATH- PATH

Have we talked about this company- UiPATH- PATH

UiPath Inc. provides an end-to-end automation platform that offers a range of robotic process automation (RPA) solutions primarily in the United States, Romania, and Japan. It develops UiPath Studio, a platform designed for RPA developers looking to build complex process automations with built-in governance capabilities, such as robust debugging tools, application programming interface automation, wizards to automate desktop or web applications, leverage custom code, and to integrate machine learning models into production workflows. The company also offers UiPath Robots, which emulates human behavior to execute the processes built in UiPath Studio; and UiPath Orchestrator that tracks and logs robot activity, along with what people do in tandem to maintain strict compliance and governance through dashboards and visualization tools. In addition, it provides maintenance and support for its software, as well as professional services, such as training and implementation services to facilitate the adoption of its platform. UiPath Inc. was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in New York, New York.

24.13% % of Shares Held by All Insider
25.65% % of Shares Held by Institutions
33.81% % of Float Held by Institutions
46 Number of Institutions Holding Shares

Operating Revenue
680,757- TTM
607,643- 2021
336,156- 2020

Gross Profit

3 Likes

I passed on this because I just felt that it was too complex. I can’t figure out how big of a market they have. I understand what they do, but I don’t understand the implementation enough to have confidence that this is a growth area and not some niche. They use so many buzzwords and the case studies all read like consulting engagements. It seems like each installation is custom. That made me think it’s difficult to scale and is based on enterprise customer whale hunting. Not my cup of tea.

Good luck.

5 Likes