We have a new form

Called my brokerage to make my annual distribution from my IRA today.

As always, I asked for state and federal tax to be withheld.

The guy said I needed to fill out a form W-4R. Apparently, a new law requires the brokerage to withhold 10%. Any deviation from that 10% default rate, more or less, requires the taxpayer to file a form W-4R to change the withholding rate.