What I've been buying

This is what I’ve been buying in the past few weeks:

Adding to PFIE - That you know about. I’ve stopped because it’s run up so much this week and I don’t know why. Not selling any as it’s not particularly overpriced.

Took a position in Avigilon (AIOCF). I also told the board about that. Then it just got recommended by MF Canada yesterday.

Bought back some Arcam. I know the PE is enormous, but they keep announcing order ofter order for their big new machines for the aircraft industry. And then just announced a new metal that can work with these machines, which should accelerate sales. Here’s where you’ll find all that info. http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=ARCM.ST

Finally, took a position in SKX. That’s Skechers shoes. I’ll give a summary of my notes in the next post.

Saul

5 Likes

Thanks Saul. Here is some update on KRED. It has fallen from the 0.65 range to 0.53 range but they keep adding new stores. Do you agree that its worth adding a bit here?

KOLOA, Hawaii, June 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ – KonaRed Corporation (otcbb/otcqb:KRED), manufacturers of Antioxidant Juices and nutritional supplements from the unique and exclusive Hawaiian CoffeeBerry®, coffee fruit from Kona, Hawaii, announced today that its products are now available at more than 50 Fred Meyer Stores, ( www.fredmeyer.com ) in the states of Washington and Oregon.

Fred Meyer Stores are part of The Kroger Family of Stores, one of the nation’s largest retail grocery chains, featuring more than 2,500 supermarkets in 32 states.

“The addition of 50 Fred Meyer stores is another solid step in our continuing roll-out of KonaRed products. Fred Meyer Stores, which have a long history of quality and excellence, are a well-established mainstream grocery retailer. We’re proud they’ve added KonaRed’s products to their shelves,” said Shaun Roberts, KonaRed President and CEO.

KonaRed products currently are available at select Kroger, Vitamin Shoppe, Whole Foods, Safeway, Walmart, 7-Eleven, and other retail outlets throughout the U.S. and Canada. “Adding stores in this very important U.S. retail chain is another sign of the enormous progress we’re making in introducing our beverages and other products throughout America,” added Mr. Roberts.

Thanks Saul. Here is some update on KRED. It has fallen from the 0.65 range to 0.53 range but they keep adding new stores. Do you agree that its worth adding a bit here?

Hi FoolChandra. All the news has been good and I don’t know why the price has dropped off. It could be the venture capital people selling some of their shares. At any rate, I’m keeping my position small, as I stated from the beginning, until at least the next earnings report.

Saul

1 Like

These guys just keep increasing their retail footprint and in the process the sales of KRED drinks.

KonaRed Corporation (OTCBB/OTCQB: KRED), manufacturers of Antioxidant Juices and nutritional supplements from the exclusive Hawaiian CoffeeBerry(R), coffee fruit from Kona, Hawaii, today announced highlights from a report from its beverage distributor Splash Beverage Group, Inc., including increases in sales and placements in key retail stores nationwide.

1 Like