Where are the METARs?

It is easier for you.

Finding it humorous at this point is easier for me.

The board’s format has really changed. There is no off limits. There are only edits as the bottom line. And even then the edits are there to see.

Another person’s emotions are what they are. That does not steer the next person’s life which is the joke here. It is a very strange conversation. There is nothing there for me to hold on to. No need to hold on to any of it.

It is a car wreck. Just not mine.

Oh, I get that. We all like what’s easy but I’m puzzled…not so much by folk hiding posts that might challenge their points of view but the need for the announcements and then the unignoring etc.etc. Fundamentals of the Paroxysmal PLOINKing Syndrome.

It’s humorous, alright…but only because it makes you (or anyone who indulges in such silliness) look a bit of a laughing stock.

1 Like

Oh I realize that it makes us both look like fools.

I am cornered in his stuff. He seems to have ended it.

It is the makings of a laughing stock of both of us. Not my choice it is a public forum. I am just stuck with it. Like I said people rubberneck at a car accident, the people laughing at all of this. People taking some satisfaction, we could both be Mother Terresa and people would have loved it all more.

Tamas is right of course.
I am only going to find it humorous. Water off a duck’s back.

Hi Wendy. I am here lurking so far. Busy with other things but checking in on a near daily basis. I’ll be back.

John

4 Likes

Missing especially the Captain and Flyer Boys. Hoping it’s not a Leap of faith to get them back.

FWIW,

SpeyCaster

3 Likes

I’ve seen Flyerboy occasionally on this board. I think the Captain decided it’s not worth the effort anymore.
Have not seen Tim at all. Seems like he went quiet before the change though.

1 Like

The Captain was here earlier today.

These guys will get more acquainted with the format. Hopefully getting into the swing of things.