XPO - Holy Smokes!

Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure, Fina

Item 2.02. Results of Operations and Financial Condition
Based on the information available as of February 2, 2014, and the expectations outlined below, XPO Logistics, Inc. (“XPO”) achieved its year-end 2014 targets for an annual revenue run rate of at least $3 billion and an adjusted earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (“EBITDA”) run rate of at least $150 million as of December 31.

XPO further expects its financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2014, to include:

? Total revenue in the range of $825 million to $835 million, reflecting an increase of 221% to 225% from the fourth quarter of 2013.

? Net revenue in the range of $295 million to $305 million, reflecting an increase of 456% to 475% from the fourth quarter of 2013.

? Adjusted EBITDA in the range of $39 million to $42 million, compared with $0.3 million of adjusted EBITDA for the fourth quarter of 2013.

The above information is subject to change as XPO completes its financial close process and its outside auditors audit such information.

http://biz.yahoo.com/e/150204/xpo8-k.html

LegoAbs

4 Likes

Thanks LegoAbs for noticing this preliminary report on XPO. If anyone wants to know more about this extraordinary company, please look at my Year End #4, http://discussion.fool.com/year-end-4-a-new-addition-xpo-3155923…

Best

Saul

2 Likes

Yes, Saul. Thank you.

This is another one I learned about exclusively from this board.

I quickly took this to 5% of my portfolio after reading your report and doing my own analysis.

While several of my top holdings are not from this board (e.g. AAPL, INFN, KMX, ROIC, UA, LNKD), I enjoy following the board.

SYNA & SWKS have grown into my top five. I like when the stock does the heavy lifting for me.

Thanks for the work you are doing.

LegoAbs

While I do not follow Saul and this board closely on a lot of stocks, Saul’s write-up along with my research convinced me to buy XPO yesterday. It is nice to see that my purchase was not the kiss of death.