You still have time

The lunch with Buffett is available, current bid is $12.3 M. If anyone intereted…

1 Like

The lunch with Buffett is available, current bid is $12.3 M. If anyone intereted…

I am not really interested. It seems to me that if I had $12 million to spare, I would not need to have lunch with Mr. Buffett.

16 Likes

<I am not really interested. It seems to me that if I had $12 million to spare, I would not need to have lunch with Mr. Buffett.>

If you want to become well known besides being rich, you would need it.

1 Like

If you want to become well known besides being rich, you would need it.

If I were well known and rich, I’d be willing to pay the $12m to become not well known.

Jim

20 Likes

Actually, the people who had lunch with Buffett, like Monish Paprai and Ted Weschler, came out ahead on that deal, because it began a long-term relationship with Warren and Charlie.

2 Likes

Let’s start a crowd funding site so that Jim can have lunch with Warren. Both would profit from that occasion.

7 Likes

Current bid $13,141,314.00

1314 = “one life, one generation” in Chinese

3 Likes

<If I were well known and rich, I’d be willing to pay the $12m to become not well known.>

Some actually want to be well known in order to become richer.

Actually, the people who had lunch with Buffett, like Monish Paprai and Ted Weschler, came out ahead on that deal, because it began a long-term relationship with Warren and Charlie.

I could grant that point. But time has passed and it is quite likely that Charlie, Warren, and I do not really have all that much long-term.

1 Like

What’s for lunch, anyway?

Don