Adding to Tracked - New Site Help and Feedback

All my Favorite boards on the old site are now associated with the Tracked option. Great! But there are new places I want to track, with right here (New Site Help and Feedback) being one. I haven’t puzzled out where I can do that. A pointer would be helpful. Thanks!

Click on the Bell at the Community level and choose an option

1 Like

Sounds like a great idea, thanks for trying, I do appreciate it (and I need the help). But I haven’t found which screen is the Community level, and when I try different places that it might be I’m not sure if I’m just not noticing the bell or if it isn’t there. (ctrl-f doesn’t find icons.) Thanks for trying, sorry if I’m dense.

Hey RH

So, if you click the breadcrumbs for the category name at the top (under the title of this post) you’ll go to what he’s referring to. There will be a bell there.

Alternatively, you can go to your preferences and add or delete tracked categories and tags in the Notifications section. Here’s a shortcut to your preferences: https://discussion.fool.com/u/rhinct/preferences/account

1 Like

Looks like each Community (Board in the old system), has a colored square next to the name, like this:
It is a link, that takes you to the Community, with a list of discussions. Near the top New Topic button is the bell.

1 Like

GOT IT!!!

Thank you both! Sorry for my density. :sunglasses:

1 Like