AEYE appoints new director

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/matthew-mellon-joins-audioeye-…

Hope this new director adds some substance and credibility to the company.

1 Like

Hope this new director adds some substance and credibility to the company.

Interesting add.

I’m starting to think this company has a need and is pursuing political contacts in order to possibly hasten the purchase of their products by political institutions. The CEO’s brother is a senator (or congressman) and there are 2 other politicians on the board of Directors.

Smart move I would say and might explain the fantastic growth.

For me this will be a decision on whether to hold or take a fast profit (once it rises which I believe is inevitable in the short term).

How do any of you see it? Buy and hold until it looks like it might crash or would you buy a company on such little info with the intention of holding it and not selling with a 30-50- or 100% increases?
Mykie

Mykie,

Not sure how all the politics will play out for AEYE but Wikipedia shows David Bradley as a democratic member of the Arizona senator with four children including Nathan and Sean Bradley.

Not sure how all the politics will play out for AEYE but Wikipedia shows David Bradley as a democratic member of the Arizona senator with four children including Nathan and Sean Bradley.

AHA, he’s the father not brother. Even more impressive since I THINK AZ is one of the states that has bought their products.

Thanks Stormy,
M

For me this will be a decision on whether to hold or take a fast profit (once it rises which I believe is inevitable in the short term).

Mykie, I think you might want to think about these investments in terms of risk vs. reward. This is a very risky company, so it doesn’t seem to make sense to settle for a small reward: not everything Saul buys is going to work out, and you’re inevitably going to lose big on some occasions. You’re only going to come out ahead if the rewards from the winning companies are large enough to overcome those losses, and they won’t be if you’re taking quick profits. If you’re happy with a small reward, then taking a large risk is completely unnecessary: you should instead buy something very stable and conservative, like what MF Pro tends to recommend.

Also, for what it’s worth, I personally wouldn’t be surprised to see the stock actually drop in the short term, rather than rise, as I think there’s been a recent surge of demand for shares from people on this board. As people fill their allocations and demand wanes, the price will fall until something happens to create fresh demand. If the company does a secondary offering, that’s also likely to send prices down.

I could be completely wrong, of course, but it’s going to be a lot easier to stay the course if you’re looking at the long-term potential of the business rather than what the stock might do next week.

Neil

4 Likes

How do any of you see it? Buy and hold until it looks like it might crash or would you buy a company on such little info with the intention of holding it and not selling with a 30-50- or 100% increases?

I wouldn’t buy this stock if all I want is 30% pop. It is too risky and too much work. It would be much safer to get a 30% pop in stocks like UBNT.

I plan to make a least 300% or -100%.

-M

4 Likes

Neil, I agree entirely that this is a stock to play for 1000% or minus 100%.

On the other hand, given that the volume so far today is over 1.3 million shares, I don’t think it’s coming from our board. I think it’s coming from the pre announcement of tripling revenue sequentially.

Saul

3 Likes