Anybody made it here yet

…besides me?

Cheers!
Murph
BL Home Fool

7 Likes

I did, not sure I like the new format, I’ll give it a bit though.

Hi Murph,

I made it (formerly RichDad).

I can see that your post was viewed by 26 folks, so there are some lurkers out there.

Rich

Hi jck101!

As a computer dunce, I’m having a lot of trouble too…but gradually getting around.

Cheers!
Murph

Yessum, still here! And still grateful that Mike keeps this supplied with oxygen.

2 Likes

Hi Mike. It looks as though this last week’s update hasn’t taken hold. Any chance of it being updated?

2 Likes

Watch this space!!! For much new content.

1 Like

You got my attention, Paul!

What’s up?

Cheers!
Murph

Hi Beishma, I did have some trouble with the chart and table updates about the timeframe you reported it. Everything should be working again. Please let me know if not…

-Mike

1 Like

Thanks, Mike. As a relatively quiet member of what was once an awesome investment group, I did attend two of the meetings and briefly met you. I continue to check the charts and greatly, I mean, greatly appreciate your willingness to tend to the BMW system. If there’s anything I can do to repay for your effort - sincerely now - let me know.

Howard Perry (Beishma).
P.S. The “Beishma” was a mystical character in the movie, “Juliet of the Spirits” by F. Fellini.

2 Likes

Hi Mike!

Hope all is well with you and yours and that you are having a great 2024!
I use your BMWM charts almost daily in many ways (core investing and option strategies), so MANY thanks for all that you have done for almost 20 years!!!

You are one of the most generous Fools I have ever known!
Cheers!
Murph
BL Home Fool

5 Likes