Bill adds Google's Chief Marketing Officer to its board

I cut down the press release below hugely, but I want to point out that getting a current big wheel like this (not someone retired some years ago, etc), is a major feather in the cap for Bill, and shows its prestige in the industry.
Saul

BILL Adds Google Cloud CMO, Alison Wagonfeld, to its Board of Directors

BILL (NYSE:BILL), a leader in financial automation software for small and midsize businesses (SMBs), announced today that Alison Wagonfeld has joined the company’s board of directors.

Alison Wagonfeld (Photo: Business Wire)

Alison Wagonfeld (Photo: Business Wire)

“I am thrilled for Alison to join BILL’s board of directors,” said René Lacerte, CEO and Founder of BILL. “Alison’s extensive experience helping to build and scale global cloud businesses that serve SMBs will bring great perspective as we create the future of finance for SMBs.”

…Alison is currently Vice President, Marketing at Google and the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) for Google Cloud, representing both Google Cloud Platform and Google Workspace. She joined Google in 2016 as the first global marketing leader for Google Cloud, contributing to the division’s rapid growth over the last six years.

Prior to Google Cloud, Alison was an operating partner at Emergence Capital, where she worked with over 30 SaaS companies, helping with their strategy and go-to-market plans. Serving as key advisor to portfolio company CEOs and senior executives, Alison led strategic planning workshops for new portfolio companies and helped executive teams craft 3-year plans…

40 Likes