Canada to send patients to US

The wait times are more than likely short in Canada if you only need to see a PCP. The availability of PCPs add to the longevity factor.

With that, I am changing my PCP. I have an older doctor who is ultra-fast and accurate. He is completely off-putting for preventive care. He is not in there with me at all.

Scrubbed this off of here. The PCP I was thinking of has a second-rate education and much less experience.

My best outcomes were two PCPs back. That particular woman doctor took 30 minutes with each patient. You felt very cared for. Isnā€™t that most of the battle in life? She moved back to NYC when her kids graduated high school.

addingā€¦burning the midnight oilā€¦researching the best PCP available in this area. Same practice but a different office a woman about age 40 has UCONN med school and U of Wisconsin residency. She is the only one in her blurb to give the opinion she needs to partner to see to the patientā€™s health goals. The rest of them do not put that in there. It is the first thing.

I was referred to an endocrinologist in Oct 2022 by my GP. I got a call in Nov of 2023, my appointment is in March of 2024! Thatā€™s how pathetic Canadaā€™s health system is now.