Clarification From MNDY's IR

I asked what Roy meant when he said…

“Yes. And if I can support what Eliran is saying, it’s Roy, then the plans we have for next year are going to challenge the revenue growth, but we can’t predict. But we have big plans for next year.”

From Monday.Com’s IR:

“Roy was referring to FCF growth not revenue. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks again for your interest in monday.com! Feel free to reach out directly if you have any other questions.”

151 Likes

I asked what Roy meant when he said…

“Yes. And if I can support what Eliran is saying, it’s Roy, then the plans we have for next year are going to challenge the revenue growth, but we can’t predict. But we have big plans for next year.”

From Monday.Com’s IR:

“Roy was referring to FCF growth not revenue. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks again for your interest in monday.com! Feel free to reach out directly if you have any other questions.”

This should be recc’d a million times because there’s a valuable lesson here. After multiple posters attempting to read between the lines (myself included), FallingWallenda decided to contact IR directly.

I’m pretty sure someone once wrote in the Knowledgebase about using company-sourced information whenever possible. :wink:

Kudos to FallingWallenda for putting it into action.

85 Likes

Kudos to FallingWallenda for putting it into action.

Absolutely right!

Of course… common sense took care of the issue for some of us.

Some may think I’m speaking out of turn… again… but folks really need to take a deep breath and lean back instead of pushing the throttle on obsession. Investing isn’t as hard as some would like it to be.

Rob
Rule Breaker Home Fool
He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

23 Likes