Doc R Us

Open the day shuffling, on Hold, arranging, appointments for what had been a scheduled Echo Cardio scan set initially my Cardio Doc… Ended up in September! Early, but then the Cardio Doc didn’t have an opening until the end of September! And I found he is retiring the end of that month!

The other mess was my access to MyChart, a Providence group, didn’t like my login/password, then would go on to have me input vital info and still wouldn’t let me in, round and round… I’d given up until today, the support line had me on Hold for an hour & a half, resolved in only a few minutes, but, that is the longest hold I’ve ever done…

Oh, and my PCP, internal med Doc promoted himself, no longer seeing patients, no note, no letter, then I was told there was a letter, then told to ignore it, so I’ve no idea if he is or isn’t leaving…

So here I am, 80, having to go Doc shopping for both an internal med Doc & a cardiologist… The last cardio Doc took me to the fellow I have now, really like him, but he’s outta there… The last PCP was a great guy, older, had some legal issues, was put on trial for killing his wife, but hey, he never hurt any patients! He was cleared, said it cost him a bundle, but I’d go back to him if he still practiced… So the hunt is on…

weco

2 Likes