NVDA …UP .63%
SKX …UP 1.79%
CBM …UP 1.79%
SWKS …UP .58%
SBNY …UP 1.54%
BOFI …UP 2.32%
CRM …DOWN
MITK …DOWN

Overall portfolio is up 1.15% today I like this better than yesterday…duh.

Green ink is always feels better than red ink.

But longer term thinking brings about rational peace of mind (for me anyway)…it’s like doing my job as an investor… knowing what and why I am invested in each company I currently own…keeping abreast of these companies…reading opinions and news and posts and performance fundamentals…and not getting bent out of shape when the overall market gets scary.

BUT THIS IS TODAY and I thought I had sent this post yesterday…duh :slight_smile:

TODAY (7/7) my overall portfolio is up again (so far)…9 out of my 14 are up. Overall plus .6% …The end of today will tell me what really happened today…But by then this will be in the past again.

So whats my point?.. I doughno :slight_smile: I forgot…oh well tomorrow will be another day.

My thanks to Saul’s Investing discussions.

Frank,
who needs a constant supply of little sticky notes to remind himself to not forget things.

9 Likes

…Green ink is always feels better than red ink…

Hi Frank!

I would submit that, so long as one is a net buyer of stocks, the opposite is true: that is, one wants to buy/add as cheaply as possible.

To that end, (and at least for 5 more years), I rejoice when the market goes down, and visa-versa.

Cheers!
Murph
Home Fool
(who loves building his dividend income stream as cheaply as possible)

3 Likes

…Green ink is always feels better than red ink…

I find it fascinating that our military rival, China, uses the exact opposite as the US. In China, the color Red is lucky and thus they use Red for Up indicators and Green for Down.

4 Likes

“I would submit that, so long as one is a net buyer of stocks, the opposite is true: that is, one wants to buy/add as cheaply as possible”

High Murph,
I do that too…but green always feels better because it is the reward for having bought into the red.

Best,
Frank

oops,
Yes, I meant Hi Murph :slight_smile:

Hi F1Fun,
Thats an interesting obsevation.

Interesting observation F1Fun

Frank

1 Like