Happy holiday season everyone

Guys - A big thank you to everyone for another year of continued community support, graciousness, generosity and good humour.

Not sure if this is premature but, given that I’m stepping off the end of one chain of islands into err West Papua in Indonesia and I’m uncertain of internet accessibility over the next few days; wishing you a great holiday season, merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone.

Looking forward to all the year end reviews and to a happy, healthy and prosperous 2018 for everyone.

Ant

(ps. Saul - thanks as always for setting up this space for us.)

33 Likes

Yes, thank you all for making this board a truly unique place where we discuss and bring information, where we all try to cooperate, and help each other without rancor and feuding, and where we are happy for each other’s successes. It’s been a pleasure working with you all, and a Happy Holiday Season to every one of you.
Saul

49 Likes

I wish to second the expression of gratitude to everyone who has contributed here. I too have had a remarkable year, so much so that I don’t expect to ever see another like it. I would not have been able to do so without the many insightful posts I’ve read on this board.

And of course, a special debt of gratitude to Saul who hosted this board and who gently, but firmly guides us back in focus when an occasional thread veers too far off course. Basically, the subject is how to financially benefit by investing in growing companies. It’s working remarkably well for me. I don’t think I would have even tried to go in this direction if it had not been for Saul’s long term track record and his documentation in the Knowledgebase.

And to everyone, posters and lurkers alike, Happy Holidays! May 2018 be joyful and profitable.

15 Likes

This board has been VERY helpful, and if only I had taken even more of the advice given here…!

3 Likes