Johnny Marr Joins Andy Rourke for First Time In 35 Years

My fave Marr riff of all time:

I am wondering why you posted this here.

2 Likes

Because I can, Razz. You can too.

Watch.

I dedicate this next number from Johnny Marr and the Smiths to Elon Musk:

Boom. EZ-PZ. Motley Fool. To Amuse, Educate, and to Share Odds and Ends.

Today, EDM rules the big sheds, and the best EDM is not on radio but can be found at fetivals such as Tomorrowland or Burning Man:

3-piece Electronica band, Rufus du Sol, at the tail end of their recent show at Bank of California Stadium with a cameo from Chris Harding on vocals.

Above & Beyond at a different sold out show at California Stadium from just a few weeks ago. I am cueing at the newly remixed version of the new cut from Jona. (Jono is 1/2 of JONA and he’s 1/3 of Above & Beyond.)

Korolova springs her latest set from Portugal. For lovers of deep house, melodic house, progressive house. This young DJ/Producer is selling out venues all over the world at this moment:

p.s. Here set list for this locale in Portugal:

Sorry. I don’t even know what this board is or how I got here. It must have been one of the stupid MF suggestions. I thought I was on a different board.

1 Like

Here you go, Razz.

I’m dedicating this to the man who stood music on its ear back in the 60s.

Today would have been Jimi’s 80th Birthday.

Stumbled across this one a few minutes ago.

Seven Lions is either hit or miss with me, but this time, he’s thrown a all kinds of genres together in one piece - and in my ears, despite its ambitious construction, I’m enjoying this ride.

“Miss You” starts in Chill Step mode, and then this thing goes through trap, full trance, dubstep, progressive house, Big Room, etc. Very nicely done. (And love that first drop and its electronic effects - cranking it through my cans at this moment.) And now I have a name for the female voice I’ve heard on other of Seven Lions’ recordings: GG Magree.

I quite like this and expect it will give me a boost outside when I landscaping.

Seven Lions feat. GG Magree - Miss You