Mobileye (MBLY)

After I posted on MBLY last week did anyone take a closer look? My tiny position now up 22% Hoping others took advantage. I still haven’t had a chance to examine this carefully enough to add more. It’s certainly getting a lot of press and pretty frothy valuations.

I know it’s been said many times on various boards but this does look like the kind of company that could become an RB stock.

From Market Watch:

SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) – Mobileye NV shares rallied Tuesday after underwriters initiated coverage of the stock with glowing reviews, generally regarding the company’s active safety technology as the new disruptive force in the auto industry.
One analyst called the stock the car industry’s “iPhone moment,” but at least one expressed concerns about the stock’s lofty valuation.
Shares of Mobileye (MBLY) rose 8% to $41.25 on the heaviest volume since its first day of trading. More than 6.7 million shares had exchanged hands by mid-afternoon Tuesday, compared with 13 million on the stock’s first day of trading on Aug. 4. Shares reached an all-time high of $41.69 earlier in the session.

D.

1 Like

It seems to be the momentum stock of the moment. I have some but I am hoping to see increasing adoption. I have not seen any fundamental news.

1 Like