Novocure

Here is a growth company in the Medical field for your consideration that I have held for 4 months with a 35% return so far.

In their 3rd quarter report they saw 42% YOY revenue growth and first quarter ever of positive net income with $0.02 in earnings per share. Currently, they are demonstrating clinical progress with four ongoing phase 3 pivotal trials creating the potential for substantial market expansion over the next five years.

They also recently reported their results from STELLAR Trial of Tumor Treating Fields with Chemotherapy in Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma Published in The Lancet Oncology October 16, 2019.“STELLAR trial demonstrated a promising median overall survival of 18.2 months when the NovoTTF-100L™ System was added to standard chemotherapies for the treatment of malignant pleural mesothelioma.” This latest result is impressive because the prognosis of mesothelioma patients is very poor.

Here is what their technology does:
Tumor Treating Fields is a cancer therapy that uses electric fields tuned to specific frequencies to disrupt cell division, inhibiting tumor growth and causing affected cancer cells to die. Tumor Treating Fields does not stimulate or heat tissue and targets dividing cancer cells of a specific size. Tumor Treating Fields causes minimal damage to healthy cells. Mild to moderate skin irritation is the most common side effect reported. Tumor Treating Fields is approved in certain countries for the treatment of adults with glioblastoma and mesothelioma, two of the most difficult cancer types to treat. The therapy shows promise in multiple solid tumor types – including some of the most aggressive forms of cancer.

NVCR has gained FDA approval for treatment of RECURRENT GLIOBLASTOMA, NEWLY DIAGNOSED GLIOBLASTOMA, and MESOTHELIOMA. They also have an impressive pipeline of clinical trials in Phase 3 stage including: BRAIN METASTASIS, NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, and OVARIAN CANCER.

They also have LIVER CANCER in phase 2.

Preclinical data for Tumor Treating Fields is available on their website for an additional 12 forms of cancer.

I thought this company might be worth looking into further for this esteemed community! I got into it because I wanted to find a couple of Medical field companies to add to my SAAS heavy portfolio. The other 2 companies in the Healthcare field I own are Guardant Health and Amarin.

Thanks for this wonderful board all!

Foolingyou1

21 Likes