Since its initial public offering in September 2016, Nutanix has grown from strength to strength with 68% year over year growth in revenue and over 875 new end-customers in its recently concluded fourth quarter. Similarly, Nutanix has doubled its number of customers in the ASEAN region in FY2017, recording significant growth in large enterprise customers with USD 1 million+ contracts. With over 7,000 global customers, Nutanix has more than a quarter of the Global 2000 as customers.
Nutanix software-defined approach with a unified OS operates seamlessly across multi-cloud deployments. This is an attractive proposition for companies in Southeast Asia looking to ease IT infrastructure complexity while maintaining security and efficiency in an increasingly disparate, data-driven environment. Organizations grappling with multiple IT vendors for computing, storage, virtualization, and cloud are now choosing the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Platform, which streamlines IT management while boosting productivity. This cuts across a wide range of industries:
* Indonesia’s largest and fastest growing e-commerce and online retail giant Tokopedia is powered by Nutanix;
* Reed Exhibitions, one of the world’s largest exhibition and conventions companies, was able to scale up its IT operations quickly and seamlessly to cope with its rapid business expansion while enjoying lower TCO and other benefits;
* Thailand’s Kasetsart University, Faculty of Engineering, is leveraging the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Platform for its students;
* Chemical manufacturing giant Kaneka in Malaysia re-engineered its entire IT operations based on the Nutanix software-defined approach;
* Leading hearing aids provider Sivantos is able to enhance their core business of helping customers hear, thanks to a more efficient IT infrastructure.
Such a disruptor!!