NVDA Q424 up big

Great quarter from NVDA. Revenue up 265 percent YoY. Beat by 2 billion Guiding next quarter up 234 percent. FCF of 11.2 billion FCF margin of 44.36 percent Gaap profit margin of 55.58 percent. Unbelievable.

Andy

7 Likes

A very impressive growth rate continues. One analyst raised target price from $800 to $1100.

No one knows how long this growth rate can continue. Competitors are improving their chips.

Enjoy it while you can!!

Thank God for Nvidia!!

3 Likes

Yep there will definitely be a down period but probably not this year.

Andy

2 Likes

Here is my spreadsheet.

3 Likes

I listened to the CC last night and of course they were getting congratulations for a great quarter but reading through the CC this morning I was really intrigued that infiniband, which NVDA invented, grew 5x and they are just releasing Spectrum X this quarter. So this should be really bullish for the Server companies, IE SMCI, DELL, Lenovo. I wonder is SMCI is just a step ahead of all the other server companies and eventually they will catch up but SMCI could be growing very fast for a year? Hard to tell but interesting to watch.

Andy

2 Likes

I want to post what Jensen said at the end of the CC. IF you haven’t read it you might want to. It gives a lot of great information on what is happening.

Jensen Huang

The computer industry is making two simultaneous platform shifts at the same time. The trillion-dollar installed base of data centers is transitioning from general purpose to accelerated computing. Every data center will be accelerated so the world can keep up with the computing demand, with increasing throughput, while managing costs and energy. The incredible speed up of NVIDIA enabled – that NVIDIA enabled, a whole new computing paradigm, generative AI, where software can learn, understand and generate any information from human language to the structure of biology and the 3D world.

We are now at the beginning of a new industry where AI-dedicated data centers process massive raw data to refine it into digital intelligence. Like AC power generation plants of the last industrial revolution, NVIDIA AI supercomputers are essentially AI generation factories of this Industrial Revolution. Every company in every industry is fundamentally built on their proprietary business intelligence, and in the future, their proprietary generative AI.

Generative AI has kicked off a whole new investment cycle to build the next trillion dollars of infrastructure of AI generation factories. We believe these two trends will drive a doubling of the world’s data center infrastructure installed base in the next five years and will represent an annual market opportunity in the hundreds of billions. This new AI infrastructure will open up a whole new world of applications not possible today. We started the AI journey with the hyperscale cloud providers and consumer internet companies. And now, every industry is on board, from automotive to healthcare to financial services, to industrial to telecom, media and entertainment.

NVIDIA’s full stack computing platform with industry-specific applications frameworks and a huge developer and partner ecosystem, gives us the speed, scale and reach to help every company – to help companies in every industry become an AI company. We have so much to share with you at next month’s GTC in San Jose. So be sure to join us. We look forward to updating you on our progress next quarter.

Andy

4 Likes