Old board archives

Can someone with TMF please confirm the fate of posts from the old discussion board? I’m speaking of posts that are older (2+ years). I’ve heard some changes are coming 11/1. If we have links saved to those old posts, will those links still be accessible? Or will the links become defunct but the posts still accessible elsewhere through new links? Or will the old posts themselves be completely wiped from existence/become inaccessible?

7 Likes

Knighted, sorry I did not find your post sooner.

As you now doubt by now know, the old boards have been moved to the new community platform. Any posts from active boards have been migrated. Any posts from archived boards have been lost. I believe any bookmarks to posts on the old boards are no longer valid. The intent was to take down the old boards completely and reclaim resources.

Fuskie
Who expects this will not be what you wanted to hear but he thinks you deserved a response even if too late…

Premium Home Fool: Ask me a Foolish Question, I’ll give you a Foolish Response!
Ticker Guide: The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Intuit (INTU), Live Nation (LYV), CME Group (CME), MongoDB (MDB), Trip Advisor (TRIP), Vivendi SA (VIVHY), Mimecast (MIME), Virgin Galactic (SPCE), Axon Technologies (AXON), 51Jobs (JOBS)
Disclaimer: This post is non-professional and should not be construed as direct, individual or accurate advice
Disassociation: The views and statements of this post are Fuskie’s and are not intended to represent those of The Motley Fool or any other sane body
Disclosure: May own shares of some, many or all of the companies mentioned in this post: https://tinyurl.com/FuskieDisclosure
Fool Code of Conduct: The Motley Fool's Rules – Terms of Use & Conditions of Sale
Invitation: You are invited to interactively watch Motley Fool Live online television: https://www.fool.com/premium/live/
Call to Action: If you like this or any other post, Rec it. Better yet, reply to it. Even better, start your own thread. This is YOUR TMF Community!