OT: Splooting

There is news of squirrels splooting across the nation. Here’s a picture of a squirrel splooting:

https://www.google.com/search?q=sploot+pictures+squirrel&…

The so called “experts” say they’re fine, just trying to cool off.

However, as has been posted here, the Earth has recently set records for shorter days because it’s spinning on its axis faster than normal.

Personally, I just think the little buggers are holding on for dear life.

AW

10 Likes

The so called “experts” say they’re fine, just trying to cool off. squirrels

=======================================

I am not an expert on squirrels, but IMO they need to adapt or move to Canada.

Jaak

1 Like

However, as has been posted here, the Earth has recently set records for shorter days because it’s spinning on its axis faster than normal.

Personally, I just think the little buggers are holding on for dear life.

Holding on?

I know my conservation of angular momentum. And those little rats in fancy costumes aren’t just holding on. They’re getting out of trees and laying flat on the ground. They aren’t holding on, they’re causing the earth to spin faster due to the change they’re creating in the earth’s angular momentum.

Just one more bit of evidence that they’re trying to take over the world from humans.

:slight_smile:

–Peter

6 Likes

There is news of squirrels splooting across the nation.

Interesting pics. They definitely look how I feel when I get too hot.

Saw a weird squirrel event yesterday. At first I thought they were just playing as they rough and tumbled each other as they careened down the road, but then one cried out and moved no more while the other ran away. I’ve never seen a squirrel murder another before.

IP

1 Like

They’re getting out of trees and laying flat on the ground.

The ones around here most often sploot on larger branches.

1 Like

One was spreadeagled on a top fence rail in the shade the other day.

Neighbor’s goat came by and squirrel kind of tensed up a bit but otherwise stayed put.

I could almost hear "Hey, I’m splootin’ here!

-sutton

who chooses to believe it was spontaneous on Hoffman’s part: https://unrealitymag.com/the-truth-behind-the-famous-im-walk…

1 Like

I’ve got a regular visiting peanut-moocher nicknamed “Short Tail” who EATS her handouts in the sploot position!

sunray
a man cultivating “tree rats” in FLA since 4ever

2 Likes