Poll: Just for fun

Which do you think will have the highest percentage stock price increase over the remainder of 2018? (I’ve chosen Saul’s top 4 and 1 dark horse he no longer owns at all)

• Shopify
  • Arista
  • Nutanix
  • Alteryx
  • Twilio

0 voters

4 Likes

Maybe Arista only because it was so far down at beginning of 2018

For the home-gamers - YTD results for Bear’s picks + Enphase

SHOP 62.91%
ANET 18.57%
NTNX 65.62%
AYX 52.91%
TWLO 141.36%

And the winner is…(drumroll please)…ENPH 158.09%

1 Like

The only winner is the person who buys low and sells high and puts the money in the bank…paper gains mean nothing.
Just saying… all these figures are irrelevant. I brought a pot stock under a dollar and sold it for $7.00. I brought another for $8.00 and watched it drop to $3.00 and still holding. Not clever.
Over the years made some terrible mistakes and others including Amazon and Appl done very well.
Saul is all about the correct allocation at the right time and darting in and out when applicable but overal don’t believe these polls mean anything unless they line your pockets with hard cash as nobody knows what is around the corner. Rant over.

2 Likes

The only winner is the person who buys low and sells high and puts the money in the bank…paper gains mean nothing. – branmin

Maybe you should drop a note to Bezos, Buffett and Gates. They’re holding all those shares that mean nothing.

Rob
Rule Breaker / Market Pass Home Fool & STMP/MTH Maintenance Coverage Fool
He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

11 Likes

overal don’t believe these polls mean anything unless they line your pockets with hard cash as nobody knows what is around the corner. Rant over.

Ahhh the post was labeled “just for fun”. All work and no play you know, not good.
Mike

The only winner is the person who buys low and sells high and puts the money in the bank…paper gains mean nothing.

“I spent most of my money on women and wine. The rest I wasted.”

Cheers
Qazulight

4 Likes

“I spent most of my money on women and wine. The rest I wasted.”

Okay children :grinning:, back to work. Time to end this thread.
Saul

12 Likes

Wine, women, no songs mentioned…all have potential stock possibilities…the women in fashionable clothes makers and sellers, not Nevada “ranches”.

AYX and SWKS are doing well, plus SQ.

Doing more research on PVTL.

LuckyfemaleDog

paper gains mean nothing.

By that logic, paper losses are also meaningless. Damn, quite some time ago I asked my broker to remove Northfield Labs from my portfolio as the stock value had gone to zero. Had I only hung on to it, I could have avoided a capital loss!

3 Likes

I’d go with Enphase, followed by Micron. But it’s a paper bet, with no real money where my mouth is. Oh, maybe I’d bet $10.

1 Like