Question about allocation

I currently have four “Saul Stocks” in my portfolio in addition to the rest of my holdings. The majority of my portfolio is in Roth IRAs for me and my wife but we have hit the cap for the annual allocation. These stocks below are just in my brokerage account where I obviously have some additional flexibility in how much I put in. They are listed below along with the current % of my portfolio they represent.

AMBA - 1%
INBK - 5%
SKX - 5%
SWIR - 1.5%

I am also very interested in SWKS and it is on my buy list but I am wondering if it is better to take a stake in SWKS or add a little to one of those other positions. Right now if I add SWKS it would be about a 1% position or the other option is to add that to one of the others.

For reference purposes, all of my holdings are listed in my profile but for the most part my Roths are built around a Dividend Growth plan. The brokerage account is a little more aggressive.

Thanks for the time and consideration.

-Matthew

I am also very interested in SWKS and it is on my buy list but I am wondering if it is better to take a stake in SWKS or add a little to one of those other positions. Right now if I add SWKS it would be about a 1% position or the other option is to add that to one of the others.

Hi Matthew, If I was you I would take the 1% position in SWKS. It would diversify the portfolio, it would be a small position, and it’s a high conviction stock (for me). However, I can’t really advise you. I know nothing of your net worth, other investments, other responsibilities or whatever. And I don’t really know what will happen with any of the stocks. You have to make your own decisions based on your own due diligence.

:wink:

Saul

For Knowledgebase for this board
please go to Post #9939.

A link to the Knowledgebase is also at the top of the Announcements column
on the right side of every page on this board

6 Likes