Saul: sharing March 15

Saul: sharing March 2015

I stumbled upon this thread and felt it was a good reminder, maybe helpful for others also.

http://discussion.fool.com/what-have-i-learned-in-50-years-31670…

4 Likes

I stumbled upon this thread and felt it was a good reminder, maybe helpful for others also.

Thanks Earthshine, I had forgotten all about it! (And I didn’t realize that it had accumulated over 100 recs. Wow!)
Saul

2 Likes

I don’t post much, but have learned a great deal from this board. Thought I’d add my favorite Emerson quote in the hope that it’s useful to someone:
"To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch…to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.

30 Likes

I have this note posted above my desk where I see it often and so I thought to share it here;

Watch your thoughts; they become words.

Watch your words; they become actions.

Watch your actions; they become habits.

Watch your habits; they become character.

Watch your character…it becomes your destiny. Frank Outlaw

Thanks for the diversion from investing, it has been a pretty stressful month or so.

9 Likes