Short-term sale on NVDA shares (Citron again)

This should provide a pretty decent short-term entry point. Left might be able to get the price down to $205-208 per share.

Don’t think there is much here. He seems to be trying to piggyback a bit on that Bitmain ethereum drilling rig.

https://twitter.com/CitronResearch/status/981941719636692993…

2 Likes

Thank you Andrew Left!!!

You have already paid for my next several years of vacations by your SHOP and UBNT short calls.

I’m what wondering what your NVDA short will fund in my life.

6 Likes

Remember the “3-day Rule” before rushing in.

🆁🅶🅱

1 Like

Remember the “3-day Rule” before rushing in

Looks like the market may have already started shrugging this particular tweet off.

Looks like the market may have already started shrugging this particular tweet off.

Yes, looks more like the HUBS response, than the UBNT or previous SHOP response.

I swear that guy has access to my trades and goes public with these attacks the day after I buy…yes, I added to SHOP yesterday, still happy with the add, but not adding more for now unless there is more of a reaction to this news (under $210 I’d add more).

1 Like

If Left isn’t playing the upside after the rebound following his shoddy short attacks…he’s missing out (for Ubiquiti, NVDA, HUBS, and SHOP particularly…maybe not so much with Wayfair, which I think he’s right on). I’m not sure if he’s playing “multi-dimensional chess” in that regard or not.

Oh. You can almost guarantee left is closing his short soon after the announcement and playing the upside unless he has real conviction in his shorts which he really doesn’t unless he’s stupid. I don’t think he is.

Thank you Andrew Left, I just bought a starter position in NVDA. Much appreciated.

…Marc