Trudeau banned by Russia

Well there goes his family’s spring break plan for next March!

Gives me an idea, recall I mentioned that the MIG-29s had been around for 45 years. We Canucks have only had our CF-18s for a mere 40 years and the ~ 80 we have still flyable have been well maintained. So if we were to gift our F-18’s to the Ukrainians along with a few hours stick time for their pilots … perhaps y’all could see your way clear to replace them with a similar number of new built F-15C EX that I read are currently in production anyway for USAF? No rush to make a decision, next week would probably work for us? }};-D

Anymouse

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/zelenskyy-pleads-with-canada-for…

POLITICS 4h ago

Trudeau, most MPs banned by Russia as Zelenskyy speaks in Parliament

The Canadian Press

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy wants Canadians to imagine the terror and horror unfolding in his country and do more to help save Ukraine in an emotional address to Parliament this morning.

He says the sanctions from Canada and its allies are welcome but not enough to end the war and Ukraine needs help to close its skies to Russian aircraft and missiles.

More than 900 Russian, Ukrainian and Belarusian politicians, military officers and influential business leaders are on Canada’s sanctions list, including 15 more added just today.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_United_States_A…

7 Likes

Hillary Clinton was also banned by Russia today and Tweeted that she wanted to thank Putin for the Lifetime Achievement Award.

OTFoolish

4 Likes

Hillary Clinton was also banned by Russia today and Tweeted that she wanted to thank Putin for the Lifetime Achievement Award.

Seems being banned from Putin’s Russia is about on a par with being banned from life in prison.

Who said something along the line of they didn’t want to be a member of any club that would have him?

Steve

1 Like

Who said something along the line of they didn’t want to be a member of any club that would have him?

Steve

Groucho Marx

1 Like

I chuckled at that. She’s not even in the government anymore and Putin is still sore at her.

2 Likes

Marx, the grouchy-funny one.

The Captain

2 Likes