Trust Documents

Parents-in-laws have passed. The last over 3 years ago. The estate is closed. The Insurance Trust and the A/B trusts have distributed all assets. The special needs trust has been established.

The family lawyer is changing firms. My opinion is that my husband should have the original trust documents sent to him and filed with the rest of the documents related to the estates. The Insurance Trust is over. The only use for the Revocable Trust document might be if the Special Needs Trust account is moved which although unlikely isn’t impossible. Companies haven’t required the original of the documents to open the Special Need Trust which was created by the revocable trust.