What's fair in love and war?

They hang out in two places, our local club in the very large condo complex and downtown the local museum. They come in all flavors. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Although companies do apparently choose Canadian production, and the government roadblocks the pipelines.

1 Like

You must be a blast at parties.

Might be the entertainment at parties…

3 Likes

The US relies on “free enterprise”, so the lack of US production is due to the lack of profit at the current market rates for oil. Banks and other sources of money for investment agree with this position (no profit at this time in the drilling for oil sector).

2 Likes

I do not drink Skye, so at the museum I have a lot going on conversation wise with the women. In the bar it is all sorts of things from a drunk swearing me off in all of her glorious blame to a lot of women working to sort things for me. Love all of them. Some at a distance. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

People into popular culture bore me. There is nothing like thinking and discovering all over again like everyone else in the room. Leaves nothing new to the imagination.

I am because I incite a lot of different reactions. Most people need that. Some find it impossible. I am my own drummer. Never pompous enough to bother anyone. Knowing things people do not think about but see in their every day living in the larger world around them. And when I get to joking people find a very funny fish unsure they ever heard such things.