✔ 2:45 AM EST, MON, 12 DEC 22: Futures, End of Day Heatmap + CNN Fear & Greed Index

**Futures for 2:45 AM EST, 12 DEC 22

Heatmap from end of day FRI, 9 DEC 22

CNN Fear & Greed Index at a 54 in the NEUTRAL ZONE

7:00 AM look at the Futures and now $NATGAS contract prices are up +12.01%. I’m selling 33% of my $BOIL at the open. Will let the other 67% ride the dragon up or down for the remainder of the day. I’ll set a tighter than normal stop/loss for those remaining shares.