24 years ago today

I joined TMF 24 years ago today. I cannot quantify what I have learned from folks who have graciously contributed to these discussions over the years. I hope that I’ve helped and contributed as well.

I don’t think I’ll make another 24 years, but maybe another 14!!! I am richer in many ways because of TMF.

Thank you all!!
'38Packard
:heart:

30 Likes

What, no balloons!!! For shame!!!

Congratulation on 24 great year,s 38Packard. Thanks for all your contributions to the boards.

Best wishes. Many happy returns.

5 Likes

@38Packard - enjoy the cake!!

1 Like

Best wishes! Thank you for being one of the most likable METARs. :slight_smile:
Wendy

4 Likes

Here’s to another 24 years! :beers:

1 Like

Hey, how can they drop our balloons? It made me look, in a week or do I would have gotten my balloons, hanging around since 1999, so that’s longer than I suspected… Couldn’t find it in my Summary or Prefs, must be buried somewhere in here…

1 Like

Hey, how could they drop my Feste Award plaque and over 100,000 recs?

Wendy

4 Likes

They swapped the balloons out for a piece of cake with a candle in it.

2 Likes

Because we are nothing but “product”?

Steve

4 Likes

We are all equal in the eyes of the fool. But some are more foolish than others.

1 Like

Have a rec, 38.

Don’t expect another for 24 years.

:slight_smile:

AW

5 Likes

I’m all caught up on the new threads and updates of threads that I follow this morning, so I decided to check out the “Top” threads for this week to see if there would be anything that interested me.

Of course the Top 10 threads are from the Saul cheerleaders as usual. But I was quite amused to see that thread #11 is this one!!

Fool On - and Thanks everyone for the Thumbs Up!!
'38Packard

1 Like

What is that ranked on? None of the columns seem in order. Also odd that activity is as long as 6 days ago.

Good question! I looked at each of the column values and it makes no sense to me!! I did notice that you can sort by column by clicking on the column header.

The time period is a drop-down choice. Values are All Time, Year, Month, Week, Today.

'38Packard