A shoutout to Bear

Bear in post #79382 did a remarkable job in calling this earnings report for CWRD. See https://discussion.fool.com/crowdstrike-priors-34916902.aspx
I’ve posted in BOLD the actual results and in italics his predictions.

CRWD’s results may not have been what we all hoped for; but as you can see from Bear’s post, there’s no reason to sell out.

Total revenue was $337.7 million, a 70% increase. Revenue will come in at ~340m (up 71% YoY and 12% sequentially), or higher. Obviously I’m hoping higher, but they’ve never added more dollars to revenue sequentially in a Q2 than a Q1
Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) increased 70% year-over-year and grew to $1.34 billion ARR will come in above 1.360b, or higher. This would be a slightly higher sequential increase than last quarter, but Q1 has been slower than Q2 more often than not.
Non-GAAP net income per share attributable to CrowdStrike common stockholders, diluted, was $0.11, compared to $0.03 in the second quarter of fiscal 2021. positive non-GAAP EPS (it was 0.03 last year in the covid quarter so I’ll just say close to if not double digits
Added 1,660 net new subscription customers in the quarter for a total of 13,080 subscription customers as of July 31, 2021, representing 81% growth year-over-year. I believe they will add more than 1600 new customers. That’s adding 14% sequentially

155 Likes