Anticipating a reversal in AI/semiconductors

Thanks, I am sure many of those guys are well ahead of me in this.

That said knowing where the buttons are and doing anything is different. Those guys often have little to nothing done.

I looked up a YouTube video on my first need in UE. Bingo!! One big step worked out mostly. The rest is easier.

The real thing I need is a tutorial series on basic C++. I dont need a huge expertise just enough to get around. There are some specs I will need to change. I am going to check out the UE website to see if they have tutorials.

Usually in the UE tools I can without coding. But I can not go in later to study some C++ if I need it when all else fails.

Nvidia reported its second quarter earnings after the bell Wednesday blowing away already sky high expectations for the graphics chip giant as the AI hype train keeps plowing forward. The company reported a 101% year-over-year jump in revenue while adjusted earnings per share rose 429%.

Nvidia also issued revenue guidance of $16 billion plus or minus 2% for the current quarter, eclipsing Wall Street’s already lofty expectations of $12.5 billion.

DB2

5 Likes